Located amongst breath-taking landscapes, Noordhoek is a luxurious eco-friendly retreat which boasts incredible architecture and views over Porthcothan beach.
Designed to the highest of eco credentials, every detail has been considered both internally and externally. This spacious coastal property features a gorgeous outdoor kitchen where families can enjoy informal dining. Noordhoek’s natural surroundings make it the ideal location for summertime alfresco eating.
Internally, the use of Tumbled Celtic Walling compliments the bold industrial edge throughout.
- Using Tumbled Celtic Grey Walling
- Celtic Pitched Slate Lintels
- Empire Senan Tumbled Limestone
- Silver Grey Granite Tumbled Setts
- Sawn Granite Steps
- Golden Amber 0-12mm Self Binding Gravel
- Smoked Oak Millboard, Driftwood Millboard
- Millboard Brushed Basalt
- Black Brazilian Slate Cills
- Atlantic Pebbles