Coastal Home, St Teath
It was our pleasure to work with Award-Winning Architect Gavin Woodford and his team on this secluded project located on the wild Cornish north coast.
Set within a beautiful private valley leading to amazing and spectacular sea views from its high location with rolling grassland falling into steep cliffs.
The original property, a former farmhouse, was the inspiration for the new design including the simple profiles and elevations.
It was fundamental to the integrity of the design that the original farmhouse blended seamlessly with the new extension and the use of multiple natural elements would ensure the build in its entirety bedded into the natural environment.
The internal floor has a unique feature of Granite Setts in a herringbone pattern which has a successfully complimented the Architect’s eye for unique internal detail.
Matching worktops in a matt Granite finish have contributed to this bespoke amazing kitchen.
Project completed by: Woodford Architecture and Interiors
- Rustic/Blue-Black Riven Slate Paving
- Ocean Riven Slate Copper Paving
- Brazilian Slate Cill
- Celtic Slate Lintel
- Bespoke Rustic Slate Ridge Tile
- Random Natural Blue Slate Stepping Stone
- Rustic Slate Brazil Roof Tiles
- Slate Infill Caps
- Celtic Slate Lintel Pitch Face
- Coastal Silver Grey Granite Worktops to Kitchen
- Coastal Granite Silver Grey Paving
- Coastal Granite Tumbled Setts Silver Grey
- Coastal Granite Step
- Bullnosed Granite Step
- Granite Gate Post Silver/Grey Fine Picked
- Bullnosed Pool Steps
- Elegance Weathered Black Limestone Paving
- Millboard Carbonised Emberred Decking